Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kristina's Color Inspiration #20


I am so very super happy I was able to participate again at the Color Inspiration from Kristina Werner. Here are the colors that should have inspired my card. Loving the furniture and much more the colors.


I am so eager to know what you guys think. I have used My mind's eye paper, MM brads, some scrapessential letter molds, old olive stamping pad to color the flowers and regular ribbon from the local store. And.... taaaa daaa, here it is, what do y'all think?

I think it is very simple design with cute colors and just enough embellishments, do you agree? Please let me know, leave a post!


Enjoy it!! Now back to work, and to other card making things!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! What a fabulous card! It's so simple, I love it! TFS!

Sherri said...

that's gorgeous!!

Debbie Olson said...

Totally gorgeous, clean and fun!