Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Shower

Hello everyone!
A lot of the poeple I know are having babies or getting pregnant! I am wondering if it is contagious hehehe not that I don't ever want to have kids but not just yet... Anyway here are some examples of Baby Shower Cards!

These are postcard-like invitation. Used SU stamps and colors, 220 gr. white paper base, vellum printed, an My mind's eye.

The birdie on this card I made my self I wihs I have a cuttlebug ( sniff sniff).

So here they are, what do you think? does it make you want to have a baby!? hehehe... look away then! ehejeje
Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karla, these are wondeful, cute inviations! Whom ever you are going to make it for, they will be thrilled that you put the effort to create a creative invitation, plus it's handmade! :D

You are always in action with creating cards even without the cuttlebug! I, too don't have one but one of this day I WILL get one.

Check you later!