Saturday, November 22, 2008

Note cards!

I need to update, I know. I have been making cards like crazy. I have got an order of 70 Christmas cards for an office!!! I am soooo excited... I keep working like a mad woman... anyway... today while printing the message for those cards I remember I have not share my note cards.


For this cards I am not using rubber stamps because I wanted these cards to be for any occasion... I was having a hard time with the designs you will be able to see it. I started by taking the designer paper ( the pack from DCWV), cut pieces and got matching paper along and at the end had a wonderful mess on the table... it was not easy to clean I am telling you,it even hurt to through tiny little pieces o paper away, but... I know I wont be able to do anything with them...
Okay I will stop talking. These are the first group! Enjoy and please don't forget to leave a comment with your opinion or even suggestions


You can tell I was just going crazy and without directions with these designs... you will notice when you see the next group of note cards I will poste them in a few minutes.
Okay, okay, may hugs!!!

1 comment:

Charlene Austin said...

These are perfect!! I so need to make a stash of cards for those last minute things.