Thursday, December 18, 2008

KWerner Color Inspiration # 35

Hello,
Couple more days and our Christmas vacation will start. In the mean time I keep enjoying Kristina's Color Inspiration. This week we have fab colors! check them out (click the pic for more info).

I made this card trying to use the colors in the challenge aaaaaand see if some of my friends ( who are teachers) like them!

I used SU colors and stamps I also added a bit of cork! actually an apple cork, what yah think?

I really like this card. I think the colors are very elegant!

16 comments:

ohradiogirl said...

You are too good to me. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I love the simplicity of your card. I hard do any basic cards. I do love basic. The apples are the cutest. Happy holidays.

Adriana Melges Q. Weingart said...

Simple and amazing!!
I loved your card!

Anonymous said...

Very clean and simple design! Love it!

Cristina Tronco said...

hey!!!
your card amazing!!!!
LOVED the apples!

Cristina Tronco said...

I meant:
"your cars IS amazing"
sorry!
*lol*

Anthonette said...

I totally love this! This is definitely a Top 10 type of card. My prediction!

Anthonette said...

....and I was right. Congrats on Kristina's Top 10!

elke verschooten said...

a very stylish card. greetings from belgium

elke


http://elke-verschooten.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a very clever use of the alphabet stamps. I'll have to CASE this!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, I just love this! Especially the ribbons at the top and the apples! YUMMY!!!! :) Congrats on Kristina's top 10! :)

Ashley M said...

Amazing card! The subtle alphabet and the cork apple are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

so original - I like the use of cork - congrats on the top 10

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome!

Cindy

Lisa Brown said...

Love it! congrats on top ten!

Savitri said...

I could have sworn I commented on this card. I LOVE this!! Awesome top 10!!!!


Anyhow, I want to stop by today to personally wish you and your family the merriest Christmas!!!