Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Thank You Card

Hello Everyone!

 Today I am posting an old card. I love this paper from My Mind's Eyes.Lots of patterns and colors.  I still have tons from this collection and I don't think I will run out if it soon. Which gets me thinking about giving this paper a different use other than cards. I keep going through Pinterest and all the favorites people pin specially the DIY pins. It is amazing the amount of creative people out there in the world.

When I created this card I was thinking of my fellow teachers and how thankful I am for their support and understanding in many ways. I am going to stop talking and let you enjoy. I apologize for the pics. They are not as great as they use to be when I was in Venezuela. Something to do with the time of the day I am takig my pics now.



Hope you enjoy it. BTW do you have something in your mind that can improve the looks on this card? Please let me know and dropping a line or two.
Hugs!

1 comment:

Francis Civira said...

Hi Karla...just sewing in a corner!
A big Hug for you and your family!