Friday, September 9, 2011

Nicest Thought

Hello Everyone!
 I have not being able to stop using (actually trying to use) kraft cardstock for cards. I loooove how other designers like Kristina used it with versamark and created this cartoonish effect. Anyway, here is what I came up with. It took me a while to get this effect going (lack of material or bad use of it ;))

So the layout was an inspiration from Kwerner and the rest of the materials and tools will be posted tomorrow. My little girl, Emma, is asleep and I have to take advantage of it while I can. Hugs to everyone and thanks for reading.

I used Versamark Ink pad, October Afternoon's Homemaker collection paper pad, Home Tweet Home stamps from My Little Shoe box, quite cute stamp! 

Anyway, you guys have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Hugs!

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Hey! This is too cute! glad to see you post something!!

mab822 said...

Very cute!