Thursday, February 2, 2012

Part of a Design Team!!!

Hello everybody,




I have been so quiet for so long but I have an excuse. At work things has gone a bit crazy, buzzzzzzzy all the time, always working, working, working like a bee... until we got a break in December and went home for our folks to me Emma. It was an amazing Christmas... I miss being with family at this time of the year. We had a wonderful but very busy time setting up our new home and visiting everybody.


Right before we left for Christmas I got an update from Hana at the Lil Bees Boutique she was looking for people to be part of her design team. I was thrill with the idea of: "MAYBE I can be part of it."


Now, I am!!! and that is the good news. Definitely wait for my first few layouts made with great products. Here is the link to Lil Bees Boutique. You can check her blog here. Noor, Teju, Sue, Nandini are all part of the DT. I will be getting their blog links soon and posted so you can follow them too.


 I truly can't wait to start posting my work.
Hugs to all!
K.

2 comments:

mab822 said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Karla said...

Ohhhh thanks Mab! Thanks for sticking around!