Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wonderful Grandmother

Hello There!
 I should have tittle this post "Grandmothers"... Emma has wonderful grandmothers and this is a card I made for one of them. She is very special and I know she will appreciate this card along with the pics we sent.

We decided to stay and have Emma come to this world in Islamabad.We were by ourselves and we missed them dearly. Hugs to both of them. :( This was also a card that got lost in the mail... how frustrating this is becoming. I wish the postal service was more reliable.

Anyway... from the materials used I can't tell much since it is old paper I still have hanging around the house. I can tell you I used Stampin' Up Wonderful Favorites stamps set and ink as well as the inspiration from Kristina's template to make this card.

Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend!
Hugs

No comments: