Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Now... a birthday card!

So... liking the window sooo very much I am posting these birthday cards, but before I want you to look at the inside of the Window Christmas card, just because I was asked about it at SCS and so I thought... uhmmmm maybe I should show it here too... so take a look:

Sorry I don't have a better picture of the inside of this card but it gives you an idea, right? anyway...what do you think?

And here are the Birthday cards:


I used My minds eye paper. I am sorry I keep using it. I just really like it. I used SU stamps and inks! ( I heard you can now place your order online now, how dangerous is that? hehehe... so... uhmmm. I think I went very simply on these ones!

So, What do you guys think? Working on more "love" cards! I will show you soon, probably tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Charlene Austin said...

I absolutely love these window cards and think I must give them a try. TFS!