Saturday, March 14, 2009

Teacher-Like Card

Looking at old cards. I found this one. I loved it sooo very much I thought.. hey I have not share this card yet. So here it is...

I remember when I made this card I was not working and was in teacher-like kind of cards... I got a very cheap apple puncher and used it to create this and other cards... I really like the apple design. Also these very basic colors... reminds me of school and the simple colors that can make a teacher's room a very warm and welcomy environment for children.
No fancy materials for this card. I think the only fancy one was the ribbon I got from the local craft store. Of course the SU stamps and ink. The paper I took from my notebook and old boxes cardboard ... Isn't it cute? I love the red apple, I used Versamark and clear embossing powder and finally punched the apple!!! really neat contrast and a great look.
Look at this card and think of ..... a Pencil! ;)
Many hugs!

No comments: