Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank you Owl

Checked what inspired travelingmama in this post. I really loved not only the objects but also the colors and since I finally got some inks and new stamps... I had to play with them and use the color combination she had going on in the post.

So with no further due...


The Size of this card is half of a regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. I am telling you those colors worked great! I was lucky to have some of them. I really do feel very blessed to be able to buy online and get some goodies delivered. I was really down not to have my usual stash.



So, for this card I used: Martha Stweart acrilic stamp, Hero art acrylic stamps, Color Box inks and some ramdom paper I bought at the local Book store.

I thought it turned out pretty well and made three more cards. I already give them away to Faye. She was very generous during the holidays and let me borrowed tons of her stamps so I could make some Christmas cards.

Thank you Faye!! Thanks to all of you that visit and drop great enocuragment comments... You Rock!

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Karla, this is awesome! Love this die cut card design!