Friday, March 19, 2010

Wishes and Laughter!

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a long time. I have been as busy as a bee. Work has been hectic but today I am ready to take our spring break vacation and enjoy it. We will be going to Thailand for couple of weeks and will be hopefully, refreshed and ready to face the rest of the school year...

So, I was very happy to be able to order a few little things. I actually order paper (6x6) from cosmo Cricket and a few other necesary things. I couldn't believe it made all the way to Islamabad in great conditions! Quite expensive but it definitely help get my creative juices flowing again!

So I have been busy creating cards inspired by those amazingly creative people I follow. Here are some of the cards I have created with time.





Yes, I tried to have a KWerner kind of background picture.. I think I will stick with what I know works for me. Plus I do't have that much designer paper to do this.

I used Hero Art stamp sentiment along with Cosmo Cricket paper and some leftover Chipboard I brought with me.

I was isnpired by Kwerner and cut 3/4" piece from the bottom of the card and replaced it with cosmo cricket paper. I really like this card and how it turned out.

I will edit the size of the other photos and will post them ... hopefully today before we leave to Thailand. Thanks for reading my blog! see yah soon!

No comments: