Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

Hello everyone!

It was a very nice weekend. Visiting a couple of Bazaars to try to get things for the house. Baking Babka and trying to make a sketch card some to live.


I have been in the mood for christmas, I have added to my library list of music at http://www.last.fm/ christmas music, well some. I have been missing the smells of christmas from home. So today I was able to change the desing I sketched to mae it look lika this:

So what do you think?! I have used so little materials it is not funny!! I amloing everybodies seasonal cards. specially the 25 holiday cards form Kristina and Ashley Newell´s! There is not end to their creativity, for diferent layouts, colors and use of materials! (sigh) .


Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving such a nice comments, you guys make me feel great!

Tons of hugs!

No comments: